Find out the many ways our dental team is crafting a beautiful smile with cosmetic dentistry.
Regardless of where we come from and what language we speak, a smile connects us all. It’s a universal language that welcomes and shows warmth and kindness. Of course, if you are dealing with chipped, discolored, or misshapen teeth then you may find yourself smiling less than usual. Let our cosmetic dentist Dr. Herman Salzberg and his team change all that! We tailor all of our cosmetic dentistry options to fit your needs and goals.
Our Palatine, IL, patients turn to cosmetic dentistry for a number of reasons.
Some of the top reasons to consider cosmetic dentistry include,
- Remove stains and to achieve a whiter smile
- Alter the shape and size of your smile
- Buff away or cover chipped or cracked teeth
- Enhance the shape of the gums
- Improve your oral health
- Bolster and strengthen healthy tooth enamel
- Straighten your smile
- Improve your self-confidence
- Boost your mood
- Improve your social and professional life
Some of the most popular cosmetic treatments we offer include,
- Dental bonding: During bonding, Dr. Salzberg will apply a pliable tooth-colored resin to small gaps between teeth, chips and other small imperfections in order to hide these flaws and improve the appearance of a tooth. This resin is shaped, trimmed, and then hardened directly to the tooth.
- Teeth whitening: Professional teeth whitening is the fastest and most effective way to get a visibly brighter smile and to remove stubborn yellow stains. Whether you choose to whiten at our office or in the comfort of your own home, we can offer custom teeth whitening treatment to improve the vibrancy of your smile.
- Porcelain veneers: These thin, porcelain shells are cemented permanently to the front of several teeth in order to hide a wide range of cosmetic flaws while also improving the overall shape, length, alignment, and color of your teeth. Great for full smile makeovers!
- Dental implants: Want the next best thing to a real tooth? An implant will replace a missing tooth from the roots all the way to the crown, mimicking the look and feel of a real tooth. Implants are the only lifelong tooth replacement.
Are you ready to get a smile that you feel confident in? The next step is to sit down with our Palatine, IL, dental team to discuss which cosmetic dentistry options are right for you.
Call us at (847) 359-6766.